About the Learning Corp
The Learning Corp (TLC) is a fast-growing, next-generation digital therapeutics company that is improving the effectiveness of brain rehabilitation technology through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our award-winning mobile app, Constant Therapy, features clinically proven exercises for people with brain injury, and cognitive or speech disorders. Constant Therapy has already delivered over 100 Million exercises to patients, is used by clinicians in major rehabilitation institutions, and is helping tens of thousands of patients around the world every day.
We are looking for an outstanding Director of Life Science Partnerships to join our growing team. For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the digital health revolution.
- Create a sustainable channel expansion plan to extend the Learning Corp’s product offerings into new markets (life science, pharma, and clinical research) and disease states
- Prioritize, develop and execute meaningful B2B partnerships to drive both enterprise-level and end-user adoption
- Own and exceed revenue, partnership, and patient acquisition goals
- Act as voice of the customer for internal stakeholders, effectively communicating market needs to enhance or modify the Constant Therapy product
- Inform appropriate research and studies, including HEOR and clinical trials
- 8+ years in progressive leadership roles in business development, consulting, and/or strategic partnerships
- Track record of successful consultative selling within life science and pharma
- Proven experience building out new channels and driving user adoption through successful partnerships
- Deep relationships with commercial and innovation teams at life science and pharmaceutical companies
- Previous experience working in a subscription-based end-user model preferred
- Experience working in technology; preferably SaaS
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
More Jobs From