Office Tour Photos
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 500, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
The primary responsibility of the Service Contract Administrator is to support CyberArk’s Security Services in management and fulfillment of service scope requests. The Service Contractor Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all service scope requests are fulfilled in timely manner, meeting SLAs, and adhering to high quality standard and accuracy. The Service Contract Administrator must work closely with Sales, Security Services, Legal, Finance, Clients, and other stakeholders. This role also serves as liaison for Security Services in service contracts negotiations and revisions.
- Manage queue and service scope requests while tracking all communications and request status
- Review, prioritize, and respond to services scope requests in timely manner. Triage and escalate requests to relevant stakeholders per policy
- Generate and update scoping documents, maintaining current and accurate records of all relevant documents
- Review contracts and other agreements for compliance with company's preferred standard policies, identifying variances. Track changes, comments, and versions of all generated scoping documents for proper reviews and approvals
- Negotiate terms and conditions and scope of work to ensure they meet requirements of all stakeholders and are accurately executed and satisfied. This includes participation in internal calls and external calls with Clients to review and negotiate contracts’ terms
- Report of services scope request volumes to management and Sales teams
- Create and update standard language templates and guidelines for services documents and contracts. Assist in the development and refinement of templates Maintain open lines of communication with Sales Teams to facilitate efficient resolution of standard and non-standard requests
- Assist in planning, designing, and implementing business systems to optimize processes and procedures, and to enhance efficiency, quality and output
- Educate and train Sales team and other members in the organization on procedures and guidelines for services scope requests
- Assist Security Services on other Services related functional initiatives as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a fast-paced enterprise environment with a focus on client management, customer service, and operations are strongly preferred
- Experience in Salesforce platform preferred
- Experience with legal terms and conditions and contract administration preferred
- Great interpersonal skills; ability to communicate to different target audiences and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient in typing and computer skills, including fluency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and PowerPoint programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflows, projects, and deadlines effectively and timely
- Demonstrate leadership by actively engaging process, tool, and procedure improvements. Willingness to participate in, and provide feedback to new initiatives
- Proactive and fire in the belly. Ability to assist the sales process by proactively identifying opportunities and coordinating next actions between the customer and the sales team
- A focus on execution with the ability to work independently and initiating administrative improvements; needs limited guidance from supervisor
More Jobs From