Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
If you don't look forward to going to work each day, then what's the point? Take a walk around our offices and youll see a serious group of professionals who dont take themselves too seriously. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross functional meeting or at one of our impromptu parties.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact. And a commitment to having fun.
We are looking for an Implementation Engineer to join our growing team!
The Implementation Engineer is responsible for post-sales work with the company's customers and business partners within an assigned territory in the planning and execution of software implementations. This role manages project tasks and applies technical and project management skills to directly contribute to the company's product implementations and be a key contributor in the development and evolution of the company's deployment methodology. Work with our channel partners throughout software implementations to ensure knowledge transfer and ongoing partner training and enablement. Extensive domestic and/or internationally.travel is required approximately 75% of the time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of assigned project tasks including installing Imprivata products, testing, and managing the project through end user deployment
- Provide guidance and best practices to the customers on deploying the products within their environment
- Documentation of customer projects including Visio network and user workflows
- Contribute to the creation & maintenance of project/process related 'best practice' methodologies, training and documentation
- Project technical risk identification and contributing to the development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies
- Technical decision making based upon thorough analysis of company and client goals
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing enterprise software packages or custom systems
- 3-5 years of experience with Windows administration and applications and ability to successfully troubleshoot independently
- Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (Citrix, VMWare , Hyper-V, Sun Ray) desirable
- Experience using or interfacing with Healthcare Information Systems (Cerner, Epic) desirable
- Experience configuring Health Level-7 (HL7) messages desirable
- Experience with SQL management and stored procedures
- Basic understanding of Active Directory (knowledge of basic attributes, user and group management)
- Experience with LAN/WAN network infrastructure including understanding of switches, routers, firewalls desirable
- Excellent verbal and written skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills.
- Experienced in training and consulting on the use of software systems
- Requires ability to accurately estimate, plan, and report work efforts
- Must have the ability to do extensive domestic and/or international travel - up to 75%
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From