Office Tour Photos
Salsify is looking for a talented Co-op to join our security team. The Information Security Co-op at Salsify will have a hand in executing on strategic departmental and company goals. This person will work on various security project-based tasks exposing he/she to new technologies and security frameworks. The Co-op will be a proven motivated self-starter and should have an interest in information security. Curiosity, problem solving and the ability to work independently are all necessary attributes to have for this role.
- Enrolled in a college program
- Experience with Google Apps, specifically Google sheets and supporting applications
- Experience with working on project plans
- Must be very organized, detail oriented and thorough
- Experience with MacOS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and prioritize appropriately
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Full-time availability to work in Boston, MA starting in January 2020 through June 2020
- Knowledge of information security industry and frameworks
- Basic understanding of project planning software
- Familiarity with SOC 2 Type 2
- Familiarity with GDPR and other privacy laws
- Knowledge of RFP and security assessment SaaS solutions
Be sure to check out our Co-Op Confessional to learn more about the co-op experience at Salsify!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From