Office Tour Photos
Are you passionate about both software engineering and consumer marketing data analytics? ASICS Digital, formerly Runkeeper, is looking for a Web Analytics Developer. This person will play a vital role in driving growth of Runkeeper, ASICS Studio and ASICS online properties, including ASICS, ASICS Tiger, Onitsuka Tiger, Haglofs, marketplaces, and other digital commerce consumer engagements.
ASICS Digital is based in Downtown Crossing, Boston, Massachusetts. We are a division of ASICS, based out of Kobe, Japan. Our goal is to get the whole world moving by developing innovative direct-to-consumer personalized experiences that truly improve the entirety of our customers lives. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit, and stay balanced.
What you will do:
- Work with different(marketing, analytics, development) teams across the organization and tackle pixel/tag implementation requests in an efficient way within a tag manager (TealiumIQ)
- Use browser web debugging tools to perform tag validation and QA
- Perform Tagging audits/data integrity checks on a regular basis to have better control over the tags deployed across the sites
- Document and maintain a copy of tagging requests from the different teams
- Use mobile proxy tools like Charles/Fiddler to validate analytics tagging across mobile applications and mobile web tagging
- Collaborate with different vendors(marketing, social media, affiliates, etc.) to understand different analytics implementation techniques and suggest implementation best practices based on well defined organization standards
What you have done:
- 1-2 years of years of web development/web analytics implementation experience.
- Experience working with browser debugging tools(UDO debugger, network tools, wasp, etc.).
- Experience working with tag management tools(Tealium, Google tag manager, DTM/Adobe Launch). Tealium experience is a plus.
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Google analytics, Adobe analytics.
- Experience with technologies such as: Angular JS, nodeJS, python is a plus.
- Experience working in an agile environment and with tools like JIRA
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship or visa transfer.
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
More Jobs From