Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
Mendix provides a platform and approach that helps enterprises innovate and digitally transform their businesses and industries. Nearly 4,000 organizations worldwide, including KLM, Medtronic, Merck, and Philips, rely on Mendix to build web and mobile applications to delight their customers and empower their employees. With rapid growth and thousands of raving users, we're already a recognized leader by Forrester, Gartner and IDC.
Mendix is a company where you can challenge yourself, grow and be successful - personally and professionally. At the same time, you'll be part of a team that enjoys having fun spending time together. If you're looking for that special place to build your career and thrive, come help change the world of application development and become "Mendix Blue."
Because of our rapid growth, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support one of our Executives in Boston, MA
The Executive Assistant will be the ultimate partner for an Executive leading a large global team. You will be responsible for keeping their calendar, coordinating travel and ensuring they are prepared for meetings, conferences etc. but they will act as a liaison for the Executive with stakeholders both internally and externally. The Executive Assistant will have a pro-active attitude where you know what's going on in the business, you see what needs to be done and you are not afraid of looking for improving some ways of working. You will understand that the accountability stops with you and make sure that all details, no matter how small, are taken care of.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities involve:
- Understanding the needs and characteristics of people with whom you work with;
- Be the point of contact for company employees/clients and manage information flow;
- Manage daily schedule (set up meetings, travel, speaking engagements)
- Managing office operations and ensuring appropriate equipment is available for each meeting;
- Managing travel requests;
- Welcoming visitors for our Leadership team to our office;
- Assists with the development and preparation of information and materials for meetings and presentations.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with persons at all levels within the company including vendors, customers, employees, consultants, etc.
You will help us if:
- Have a passion for organization and getting the job done;
- Work best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- Like to multi-task and has a pragmatic approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- You can handle quick changes and are willing to work under pressure from time to time.
- You have a good working pace without giving in on accuracy;
- Structured and accurate with eye for detail;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to plan and execute;
- Sense of urgency
- Team player.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From