Office Tour Photos
Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprises digital future business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team. If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Mendix is for you.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to engage with customers and prospects and offer solutions that fundamentally change the way organizations deliver critical web and mobile business applications while building value for their companies.
Excelling when working at the senior executive levels, you successfully build relationships and establish business value. As an energetic self-starter, you will have the ability to focus on building a solid business pipeline, while addressing problems that impact how your team achieve their financial goals. You will also absorb and analyze feedback from the market, and communicate that back to the product team to help drive the product roadmap.
Youll help our customers drive digital innovation by:
- Developing opportunities and sales accounts across North America;
- Identifying and qualifying high value opportunities for Mendix;
- Building relationships and establishing communications at the highest executive levels in your accounts to understand their needs and priorities, and to speed and simplify the deal process;
- Confirm and communicate the differentiated value of Mendix to the customer at both the technical and business levels;
- Understanding the formal and informal buying process in the customer's environment;
- Identifying the customer approvers, decision makers and influencers and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase deal confidence;
- Taking a core role in the closing process including negotiations and procurement activities;
- Consistently communicating and brainstorming with extended team around all aspects of account and opportunity development.
You're the innovator we need if you have:
- Software sales experience (2-5 years) and a demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota and performance targets;
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage customer executive relationships at the highest levels;
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sales cycles including the ability to provide coordination and direction to your extended team;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and strategies;
- Strong orientation to team communication and collaboration;
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce.com to maintain a current and accruate pipeline;
- High Energy and great attention to detail;
- Ability to travel extensively across North America;
- Bachelor's Degree or international equivalent.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But youll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means were backed by the resources and stability of one of the worlds largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. Thats why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.
More Jobs From