Office Tour Photos
Do you have a passion for great product design, usability, and would like work in a dynamic multi-cultural environment of like-minded people?
SmartBear is looking for a UX Designer who has a commitment to the customer as well as to product quality enabled by awesome user experience. You will champion the product and users needs by being part of a growing UX team striving for continuous improvement in support of SmartBears expansion. You should have a solid understanding of interactive web technologies and enthusiasm for making complex application easy to use. We build SW tools used by Developers and Testers and we want to make their day to day use of our tools a delight. Experience designing technical applications, as well as experience working with business, functional, and end user requirements is one your biggest assets.
We are looking for a confident individual who possesses a strong work ethic, focused on innovation, and personal growth. You must be capable of juggling multiple tasks and delivering results on-time by working with teams across different locations and time zones.
- Work with cross-functional teams, especially Engineering and Product Management
- Define interaction models, user task flows by working in a rapidly evolving Agile environment
- Communicate conceptual ideas by producing design deliverables such as sketches, scenarios, wireframes, customer personas, prototypes, mockups, storyboards, customer journey maps, and user stories as part of the software development lifecycle
- Engage in usability testing and incorporate user preferences and usability findings into designs
- Leverage modern web technologies to define innovative user interfaces and interaction models that result in improved user productivity and operational efficiency.
- Make understanding end user requirements a constant priority
- 5+ years of experience in design complex enterprise level SaaS applications and On Prem
- Ability to demonstrate seamless and consistent Product centric user experiences.
- Track record of developing and delivering successful, intuitive, and compelling designs
- Successful track record of delivering integrated, high-end user interfaces on schedule
- Deep knowledge of user centric design processes and methodologies
- Broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and appropriate technologies
- Experience collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to successfully develop and deliver shipping products
- Personal Attributes Results-oriented team player who takes ownership and champions all aspects of customer and product initiatives
- Strong communication skills, oral and written; able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of non-technical internal clients. Sense of urgency.
- Escalates product issues when appropriate; maintains a sense of "problem ownership" to see all issues through to successful resolution.
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From