Office Tour Photos
Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBear helps the worlds most recognized companies develop the worlds best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Due to massive growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. Reporting directly to a Manager of FP&A, the Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst will act as a strategic business partner to the companys leadership and be responsible for advancing a multi-year finance strategy in partnership with the companys Manager of FP&A and VP of Finance.
- Assist with the annual Sales Billing Planning & Forecasting
- Provide Ad hoc analysis in relation to customer billings analysis
- Analyzing data, reporting, and analysis
- Work collaboratively with sales, marketing, and product functions to provide financial analysis
- Responsible for assisting in the Monthly Close analysis and reporting relative to Sales billings.
- Responsible for assisting in the Quarterly Close Analysis / Reporting: including Quarterly Flash (Forecast and Final) and BOD Reporting
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly Management reporting decks
- Drive continuous improvement within the FP&A team to streamline processes and improve communication to the business
- Work collaboratively with accounting team in order to provide support during Close cycles, to ensure alignment of analytics and reporting with budget and forecast elements
- BA/BS in Finance or related field required; MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; proficient in Excel
- Prior experience with NetSuite a plus
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast paced, high demand, results oriented environment
- Somerville, MA
- Assembly Row state- of-the-art office space with great water views, food, drink, shopping, entertainment, bike and running paths, and easily accessible by mass transportation.
Are you a SmartBear?
- SmartBear is growing and evolving into a top Boston employer! SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development. Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers.
- Headquartered in Boston, we are growing and evolving into a best in class employer. Ranked by BuiltInBoston as a top 100 Best Places to Work in Boston 2019.
- We are a technology industry leader. SmartBear named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation.
- We like our cold brew on tap, games, free food. We also get other amazing perks such as 100% reimbursement of your medical deductible, wellness stipend for sneakers or gym memberships, and a host of customizable online training courses.
- We are inventive, hungry, geeky, agile, innovative, and we have fun! The people, culture, winning mentality and everyone pulling in the same direction is what makes SmartBear such a great place to work. current SmartBear employee.
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From