Office Tour Photos
Manager of Demand Generation
Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBear is seeking a full-stack marketer to join our team and own the demand generation strategy for one of fast-growing product groups in the SmartBear family of tools. You will be responsible for building the demand engine for a specific SmartBear developer product, with goals around increasing awareness, driving quality leads and trials, and optimizing conversion points throughout the marketing funnel.
The Manager of Demand Generation reports to the Associate Director of Demand Generation, and will work closely with sales and product leadership, as well as product marketing, web, and digital marketing teams to plan, execute and optimize demand generation programs across a variety of marketing channels.
- Define, build, and execute demand generation campaigns focused on driving highly-qualified leads to sales
- Find new channels for promoting SmartBear products through organic and paid marketing tactics
- Coordinate with sales team to optimize lead volume and quality with the goal of generating high-value opportunities
- Build and optimize nurture programs for prospect, leads, and trial users
- Develop content marketing strategy and work with internal and external writers to build out a library of compelling resources to grow inbound leads and build market awareness
- Track marketing budget for product(s) and measure ROI of marketing spend
- Work with digital marketing team to define advertising strategy through Google AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other developer-focused ad platforms
- Work with digital team to conduct A/B tests around increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing channels and then inform sales and product teams on the key learnings of each of these tests
- 3+ years of experience planning and executing multi-channel lead generation programs (preferably for a B2B product)
- Ability to review marketing analytics (traffic, leads, conversions), report results to the business, and come up with data-driven action items, based on the results
- Experience in using (or exposure to) contact management systems, CRM, marketing automation platforms, and/or marketing databases
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results
SmartBear is behind the software that empowers developers, testers, and operations engineers at over 20,000 of the worlds most innovative organizations including Adobe, JetBlue, MasterCard, and Microsoft. More than 6 million people use our tools to build, test, and monitor great software, faster. Our high-impact tools are easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to use. These tools are backed by a team of people passionate about helping you create software that transforms our world. Those tools are SmartBear tools. That team is SmartBear. For more information, visit: http://smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.
More Jobs From