Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire Software Quality Assurance Engineers to join our growing Engineering team based in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Software Quality Assurance Engineers will impact the organization through their integration, troubleshooting and testing/verification of Casa vBNG/Routing products in accordance with defined SQA practices, procedures and quality standards to ensure product meets quality standards. Position reports to the director of software routing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute system level, functional and non-functional, integration, regression, system, exploratory and performance/stability tests for vBNG/Routing products.
- Develop and employ testing strategy and tools based on interactions with feature architects and software engineers, based on industry standards and customer requirements.
- Develop and run automated tests.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ to 5 year’s applicable experience of testing telecom networking and access products.
- Understanding of wireline access network architecture and BBF specifications.
- Experience of testing some of BNG/PON/DSLAM access control and provisioning protocols, TCP/IP networking, RADIUS, DHCP, Portal, Diameter, 802.1x, L2TP, etc.
- Experience of testing IP routing and signaling.
- Experience of developing test specifications.
- Working experience of building automation framework, testing embedded systems and corresponding tool suites.
- Able to develop and execute customer testing plans.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a high-pressure, team environment.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From