Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
Casa is looking to hire a Senior UI/UX Developer to join our growing team based at our headquarters in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
As a member of our elite development team, the UI/UX Developer will impact the organization by driving the design and implementation for the web front-end of our 5G Management system, providing an elegant user experience and simplifying operations for customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive the front-end design process from prototyping to final design.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (engineering, product management, SQA) to produce industry leading user experience.
- Implement front-end application and designs to interact with backend RESTful services.
- 3+ years of related front-end graphics design experience.
- 3+ years of experience with containerized application development and deployment using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Proven expertise in modern web application development using modern libraries and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of telecommunications and network protocols a plus.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a team oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Passionate about UI/UX design and development best practices.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From