Office Tour Photos
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to help drive strategy, sales, and marketing efforts as we scale the largest online insurance and personal risk marketplace to new heights. Working directly with our SVP of Enterprise Business Development, this team member will work closely with company leadership to drive growth. In this role, you will be involved in all stages of planning and execution of growth strategy to include sales, sales ops, marketing, and account management.
In this role you will:
- Generate new revenue for EverQuote - creating, cultivating and managing accounts and increasing our market share
- Manage and grow the accounts of Fortune 500 clients
- Present monthly/quarterly reviews for partners
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to align business and client performance and revenue goals
- Work at the forefront of advertising, marketing technology and big data
- Have a direct and immediate impact on the success of a growing company
Desired skills and experience:
- You are a high performer with documented success and experience exceeding targets
- An analytical mind. Our product is extremely data driven and our sale hinges on your ability to translate data driven insights into value for the client
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle and resolve objections
- 6+ years experience in digital marketing, insurance and/or advertising
- Consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations.
- The ability to present to, interact with, and consult with senior management at Fortune 500 companies
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing (including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions)
- You're a wiz at Excel, Powerpoint and other analysis based technologies and are comfortable implementing technology based reports as a part of your sales process.
- The desire to work in a hyper-growth and start-up business
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock options and a relaxed & flexible work environment
- We have lives outside of work. We are musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, and more.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But you should know, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. EverQuote is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day
More Jobs From