Interested in helping the millions of Americans with chronic conditions get better care? OM1 is looking for an experienced hands on engineering manager to help OM1 build the platform that powers our mission to use data to improve healthcare.
OM1 is a healthcare technology company focused on providing outcomes measurement and predictive analytics for value-based and personalized healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, big data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights a variety of disease areas. Come join us and help build a mission-driven team dedicated to improving patient outcomes!
Were looking for an engineer to help us build our our patient and doctor facing software that will enable us to collect more timely data for population level studies.
We'd like candidates with several of the following (or just a few, with a desire to learn quickly!):
- A strong desire to advance healthcare and improve patient outcomes.
- Full stack web development experience using modern frameworks (e.g. React, Django).
- 3+ years of experience building and shipping production software.
- Good technical judgement, knowing how and when to balance short term deliverables with long term investment.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Interest in working with large scale data pipelines.
- Basic working knowledge of building software in AWS.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment with continuous delivery.
- Healthcare and/or life science experience.
More Jobs From