Appcast: Product Manager
Are you the person who can unlock the next multi-million-applicant advertising channel for employers looking for great candidates?
Over the past 5 years, Appcast has grown to optimize 2.5+ billion job ads and we’ve processed 650 million applications. We’ve done this by maximizing the potential of ‘native’ job ads on job boards & aggregators. It’s time for us to reach into new channels with new ad units to help our customers uncover every well-fit applicant in the market, wherever they work and play online.
We’re looking for a talented product manager to own Appcast’s emerging ad unit programs, from business development to viability analysis to testing and later, scale.
Should you join us, we will place in your hands all the responsibility you can handle and let you run with it. We’re thinking big.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Together with product and publisher management peers, explore the potential of new ad units.
- Provide technical and business requirements to support prudent go-to-market plans
- Create ad experiences that help us harness the potential of these new channels. This may include both back-end (ad APIs) & front-end (ad creative, landing pages) features
OUR PRODUCT CULTURE
Product drives process, not the other way around. We don’t value perfect Agile. Writing elaborate user stories & detailed acceptance criteria is not the job. Shipping great products to our customers is everything.
We believe that good tactics lead to good strategy. Yes, you will need to have the ideas, but then you should have the ability to describe the discrete, actionable steps required to get from point A to point Z. We want client feedback after point A.
We’re a team and we all succeed together. The weight of your ‘voice’ is not in how loud you speak but in the leadership you showed on the last release. We’re the kind of people who call attention to our own missteps and give credit exactly where it’s due.
We all hop into the trenches. We understand and empathize with how our actions affect customers – from great new features to nasty bugs – and through grit, persistence & integrity, we make it right.
- 3+ years experience in a B2C product management role where you’ve been responsible to make decisions and quantify how your actions have made your company/employer better.
- Strong preference for experience with omni-channel marketing programs, including exposure to email, search (SEM), social & native advertisements.
- As a power user or builder, experience with marketing/advertising campaign management tools or data-rich reporting & analytics tools.
- Passion & talent for creating scalable ‘programmatic’ ad experiences.
PAY & BENEFITS
Appcast pays well and offers an exceptional, all-inclusive benefits package. We also are focused on being a place where smart, driven people want to come to work. To better understand our company culture, read this featured blog post from Appcast CEO, Chris Forman: http://blog.appcast.io/the-true-driver-of-company-culture-and-employee-engagement
Founded in 2014 and headquartered near Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, Appcast has become one of the fastest growing technology companies in New England. Our programmatic recruitment marketing suite is transforming how leading employers, ad agencies and job boards find and attract talent.
On July 1, 2019, Appcast was acquired by StepStone. StepStone, a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, is the leading ‘jobs’ classified business in Europe. Appcast is their 1st major investment in the US market.
More Jobs From