Office Tour Photos
- Using technology (Salesforce, Outreach, and Marketo) to track progress against goals and improve productivity
- Meeting and striving to exceed weekly and monthly team goals
- Developing and executing our Outbound prospecting strategies, including script updates and targeted campaigns
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams to create the tools and processes that will enable your teams success
- Coaching your team on sales best practices by analyzing quantitative metrics as well as recorded call reviews
- Joining calls with important customers to help educate them about Upserves platform, knowing our product inside and out (well train you of course)
- BA/BS in Business or related field
- Proven track record of attaining 100% of quota for consecutive months
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, preferably within a B2B SaaS environment
- Prior team lead or people manager experience required
- Proven experience executing sales strategy using a data driven approach
- Ability to hire, coach, train, and mentor successful SDRs
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach.io (or similar power dialers) and other tech to report and analyze sales funnel and sales cycle metrics
- An entrepreneurial spirit - our sales team is hard-working, well organized, self-motivated and confident
- A passion for sales and technology that helps restaurateurs succeed
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
We pay 100% of your medical and dental insurance coverage, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From