Office Tour Photos
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Overview of the Role
- Proficiency in general site building in Drupal 8, particularly with site configuration, panels, context, views, installing modules, building content types, and adding fields
- Adept with working on large, complex sites (bonus points if experienced in multi-lingual sites)
- Experience developing on a team, using Git version control, Github (bonus points for experience with Acquia Cloud), scrum methodology, Jira, and Atlassian product suite
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Ability to create custom Twig files for Drupal 8
- Capable of writing custom pre-process theme functions
- Using Sass and/or Less and tools for compiling
- Skilled at collaborating with team members and partners in a matrixed environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organization skills, and dedication to quality
- Commitment to achieve results against personal and teams quarterly goals
- Willingness to perform Ad Hoc duties, as assigned
- Ability to travel, as necessary
Requirements and Skills
- Must have Drupal 8 site building and theming experience
- Basic understanding of Drush, Drupal Console and Composer.
- Sharing a Portfolio of previous related work projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment where our employees are our customers
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- Extra points for passing the Acquia Certified Front End Developer exam or D7 or D8
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
More Jobs From