Epsilon, AdAge's #1 Ranked U.S. Agency, is seeking a dynamic Senior Consultant, Digital Strategy with a background in management consulting, strategy and/or corporate marketing to work with Fortune 500 clients on strategic planning, social media consulting, and marketing transformation projects to join our Social Media Practice.
About the Role
As a member of our Social Media Practice Area, we seek a Senior Consultant to work across various clients to support ongoing work in the social, email, and marketing space. This individual will work with clients to help develop, support, analyze and measure social media strategies & marketing efforts. Reporting to the Manager of Digital CX Strategy, this individual will work with stakeholders to deliver client deliverables in a timely manner and support the team leadership in building out product offerings within the practice.
You understand what it means to be customer-obsessed and are passionate about developing best-in-class relevant, measurable customer experiences. You have a broad understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem with a passion for insights and social media. You can display a solid understanding of industry trends, best practices, performance insights, social tools, and social strategies that can best address common marketing challenges.
You have experience consulting and know how to approach solving business problems in a structured way. You exhibit poise and confidence in front of senior clients and can articulate complex ideas with clarity. You're comfortable manipulating spreadsheets to extract insights and can visualize data in impactful ways. You're a PowerPoint power-user who can build a seriously good deck and can deliver a presentation with skill.
You're a visionary who likes to dream up new ideas. You frequently question the status quo not to provoke, but because you know better. You tend to put yourself in the customer's shoes. You're technically adept, have an entrepreneurial streak, and have knack for figuring out how to make things work (and thrive).
You like a fast pace and a full plate. And you're ready for your next challenge.
- Social Media Focus
- Conducting various social-media focused deliverables, including:
- Social Landscape analyses
- Social Audits
- Paid Social programs
- Social Data/Measurement Strategies
- Reputation Management
- Channel Integration
- Digital Marketing Strategy & Consulting Focus
- Lead consulting engagements that derive insight and provide recommendations to clients on how to improve marketing performance.
- Provide quantitative and strategic marketing consulting services to new and existing clients informed by customer insight, research, competitive analysis, industry trends, and analytics
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply learnings in preparing and presenting program recommendations
- Support test execution, collect and analyzing data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in digital initiatives
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging trends and technologies. Provide thought leadership and insightful POV's for Epsilon client and internal communities on multi-channel and social concepts
- Develop close relationships with clients and with internal stakeholders
Experience & Education
- 5 years of overall professional experience
- 3 years of experience in a digital and/or customer relationship marketing strategy role, preferably with a digital marketing agency, technology/email service provider, or with a company in the SaaS, online services or technology space or client side experience
- 2 years of experience in Social Media
- Strong knowledge of and experience with enterprise-class social, digital/email marketing, execution best practices, technologies, vendor ecosystems, and industry trends.
- Understanding of customer relationship marketing concepts, strategic frameworks, key metrics, and tactical approaches to driving customer acquisition and retention.
- Knowledge of, or experience with, A/B and multivariate test planning and analysis.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and modeling approaches a plus.
- Ability to extract actionable insights from large data sets, create impactful visualizations, and tell compelling stories through data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to senior marketing leaders.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and proactivity.
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, color creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
More Jobs From