We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to join the Allego product team. As a product manager, you will have the opportunity to help redefine the way sales teams develop new skills and stay up to date on the latest product and market information in their industry. Our award-winning cloud platform combines cutting edge brain science with interactive mobile and web delivery to power formal training, on-the-job coaching as well as peer collaboration and just-in-time learning.
The successful candidate will oversee the entire product lifecycle for key features focused on learning. You will explore new opportunities through market and customer research, translate those insights into a winning product roadmap, then work with UX and engineering to create user stories and deliver new capabilities that make our customers successful. In addition to a solid foundation in cloud technologies and agile processes, you should have strong communication, collaboration and project leadership skills and be adept at both the inbound and outbound aspects of product management.
- Manage key components of Allegos product strategy and roadmap for instructional designers and learners
- Meet with customers to identify business problems, analyze workflows, and evangelize new capabilities
- Work with the technical teams to craft user stories and shepherd new features and solutions through development and release
- Identify key metrics and establish goals to measure the product success
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales and customer success to ensure successful launch and adoption of new capabilities
- 5 or more years of experience in product management and agile development
- Experience with the e-learning market and/or machine learning a plus
- Proven success delivering and supporting B2B SaaS products that customers love
- Demonstrated ability to manage trade-offs using strong critical thinking skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Commitment to getting the job done in a dynamic, rapidly growing software company
Allego offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits program that enables employees to choose the benefits that best fit their needs and the needs of their families. Full time new hires are eligible for most benefits on the first day of employment. The following is a summary of the benefits offered to Allego employees.
Health and wellness
Generous time off policy
Employee Assistance Program
Security and savings
Healthcare Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
Culture and Values
Our Core Values, better known as Allegos Operating Principles, are at the heart of our business. They are the fabric of our culture and central to our approach to work, our customers and with each other.
More Jobs From