Ordergroove is looking for a talented and passionate Senior Product Manager to take ownership of and drive the success of our newest and fastest growing product - Ordergroove Essentials - which provides our enterprise level subscription and predictive reorder experiences to mid market brands and retailers.
This is a fast paced high visibility role with the rare opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of a company. Youll work closely with various teams including Product, Engineering, Client Solutions and Strategy to realize your vision and establish Ordergroove Essentials as the premier mid market subscription product.
The ideal candidate for this role has 5-7 years experience during which theyve been given the keys to a new product for which they defined their own vision and delivered successfully against quarterly key metrics.
What you will work on:
- Product Strategy Own the strategic plan and roadmap for Ordergroove Essentials, break it down into manageable, measurable and achievable release plans.
- Product Management Understand market needs and user pain points, define opportunities, validate assumptions, de-risk early and iterate to deliver incremental business value.
- Product Ownership Build and maintain an organized and prioritized product backlog of user stories for new product improvements - collaborate with marketing, sales, engineering, client services and other product managers from concept to release.
- Project Management Work closely with engineering to bring new product concepts to life through the entirety of the development cycle, including post-release analysis. Ensure development stays on track, remove roadblocks as they arise, step in wherever needed.
- Team Leadership Identify process gaps and opportunities, take on ever-increasing responsibilities. Communicate your plans and product vision to the company. Collaborate with client facing departments to ensure mutual success.
- Your experience
- Delivering high-quality software products, ideally web-based and/or mobile applications, consistently meeting milestones and business objectives.
- Practicing agile product management methodologies, particularly in the product owner role.
- Performing user testing and research in a B2B environment.
- You have
- Phenomenal analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly and think on your feet.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to roll up the sleeves to get the job done no matter the task.
- Minimum experience: 5-7 years as software product manager or bring a great story about why your experience is even better.
- Bonus points for:
- Engineering, Computer Science or relevant experience.
- UI/UX /UXdesign experience.
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC (with offices in Austin and Denver)
- Over 100 clients including Honest Company, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Walmart, Petsmart, CVS, GNC, Pepsi, and KIND
- Meet some team members youll be working with: Paul Fredrich & Mike Bifolco
Were a close-knit team of passionate engineers, marketers and innovators whose mission is to help our clients become an indispensable part of their customers' lives through Relationship Commerce. Weve raised over $40M in venture capital and are planning to grow our team to 100 people this year!
Recently named one of the 2019 Best Companies to Work For in New York, our collaborative culture celebrates independent thinking and curiosity. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity to celebrate our success. Company events include hackathons, wine tours, summer BBQs, trips to baseball games and game nights.
We compete hard for the industry's best talent by offering great employee benefits including one of the most flexible PTO policies you'll find, highly competitive compensation and meaningful stock option grants. Our New York HQ is minutes from all of the major subways and boasts a 6,000 square foot private outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan.
When you join the Ordergroove team you'll be surrounded by smart, fun people working to transform the business of commerce! If you're ready for a high-impact role at a company creating groundbreaking solutions, we invite you to learn more and apply!
At Ordergroove we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive environment for all people. We do not discriminate against anyone for any reason. We encourage people with different backgrounds and experiences to join our growing team.
More Jobs From