Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Principal DevOps Engineer for our Lexington, MA office.
The Principal DevOps Engineer will have solid experience working with distributed microservices for complex projects hosted in AWS. The Engineer in this role will help drive the implementation of a modern Cloud DevOps solutions framework to support Cloud Platform SLAs. This role will help provide architectural oversight and guidance to support and drive enhancements to our Cloud platform infrastructure.
- Provide technical leadership on Kubernetes architecture and best practices on migrating from ECS to Kubernetes while considering optimal configuration and cluster sizing as well as how best to use AWS features to ensure maximized stability and resiliency
- Implement Infrastructure as Code using Terraform
- Work with the Dev teams in solving complex issues related to application, database and cloud infrastructure
- Help improving procedures and runbooks to be used by senior and more junior team members
- Create and improve DevOps tooling via automation using modern scripting languages such as Python
- Support existing Applications and deployment of those running in AWS on EC2 instances
- Plan out and lead efforts to upgrade EC2 Environment for legacy applications
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in Linux/Unix environments
- 4+ years experience supporting services in AWS
- Experience using Terraform for infrastructure creation and management.
- AWS certification
- Some level of coding experience and a good understanding of source control and a good understanding of how to implement Unit tests
- Experience with AWS services including EC2, S3, and ELB, RDS and how they work together
- Ability to jump into unfamiliar systems as root and diagnose host behavior without doing harm
- Hands-on continuous Integration experience with tools such as Azure DevOps, Circle CI, TeamCity, Jenkins
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From