Does the opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech companies in Boston excite you? As a 3Play Media Account Executive (AE), you will be responsible for taking a strategic sales approach to finding and winning new business for our video accessibility and engagement solutions.
3Play Media is dedicated to your professional growth and will provide ongoing personal training and coaching. We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced Account Executive to take 3Play Media’s award winning accessibility product to market. The AE’s primary responsibilities are to strategically identify, qualify, and close new accounts with some of the top companies and universities in the world. In this role, you will work closely with sales, marketing, and account management leadership to determine the most effective channels and strategies for winning new logos.
The ideal candidate is someone who is high energy, has a competitive edge, and possesses excellent phone and email skills. Your ability to quickly qualify opportunities and create value will be critical to your success. You must also have deep pipeline and forecast management experience.
- You will consult with inbound/outbound leads and partner generated opportunities
- Learn, refine, and advance the 3Play Media sales process including; deep qualification, through product demonstrations, and contract negotiations
- Exceed monthly and quarterly new bookings quotas
- Leverage Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other technologies to prospect, source, and organize your pipeline
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers by working closely with our marketing team to drive ABM success
- Provide leadership and direction to BDR team and partner for success
- Track record of high achievement
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- 3-5 years of previous successful enterprise level sales experience or a strong desire to build your sales career
- Ability to adapt to new technologies quickly
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and desire to work in a competitive environment
- Strong work ethic, as well as time management and organizational skills
- Desire to meet and exceed measurable goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About the Company
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 2,500 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.
More Jobs From