BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits and relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant and the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first and offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted and loved by over 5,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more. Learn more at www.getbento.com
BentoBox is seeking a Growth Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to the VP of Product, this person will own projects to develop and maintain our growth strategy.
- Own projects in various stages of development from start to finish, translate data insights into new growth concepts, and design workflows and detailed interactions for making those concepts reality
- Collaborate with Engineering and Growth to develop and maintain our growth product roadmap and strategy
- Identify opportunities to lift key business metrics and significantly boost customer acquisition, retention, referrals, upgrades and revenue
- Build and ship growth initiatives to increase qualified leads and drive organic growth
- Execute simple and intuitive designs that improve user experience and increase conversions.
- Test continuously. Use quantitative data and qualitative research to analyze initiatives effectiveness in order to iterate and improve
- Uphold BentoBoxs core mission, vision and values
Skills and Attributes
- 4+ years in a product or growth role building conversion-focused experiences
- Experience driving cross functional teams, including engineering team members, moving easily from whiteboard to execution
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in order to make informed product decisions
- Prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver simple, iterative solutions that drive key business metrics
- Experienced with SaaS metrics and iteratively building products that grow a business
- Passionate about designing, experimenting, and testing growth experiments that have a significant impact on conversion
- Persistent and unwilling to leave questions unanswered and problems unsolved. Biased towards action and results
- Understand technical problems and work directly with engineers; inform and evaluate engineering decisions while providing clear, thorough and concise documentation and requirements
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health insurance, including vision and dental
- Flexible vacation plan
- Friday lunches
- Culture perks like dinners at BentoBox customers, cocktail classes, etc.
More Jobs From