HealthcareSource is the leading provider of talent management software for the healthcare industry. With a comprehensive suite of solutions that includes applicant tracking and onboarding, reference checking, behavioral assessments, employee performance, compensation, competency and learning management, and eLearning courseware, HealthcareSource addresses the needs that are most critical to healthcare talent management professionals.
We are seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to partner closely with Product and Corporate Marketing teams to drive messaging and positioning for the company's talent management solution, conceive and support strategic and innovative marketing programs and enable Sales and Services teams with world-class tools and messaging to articulate the value of the company's offerings.
This position is located in our Woburn Headquarters and reports to Director of Product Marketing and Strategy.
- Opportunity to Build: Bring your creativity to our table! We aren’t just looking for innovative thinkers – we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development: Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, your typical day might look like this:
- Messaging and Positioning: Develop messaging and positioning for industry sub-segment and role as applicable, to differentiate the company as THE healthcare talent management solution.
- Demand Generation: Partner with the Corp Marketing team to devise campaign strategy and themes, create compelling content, and guide marketing programs to drive demand for the company's offerings.
- Sales Enablement: Equip and train the sales team on the company's value proposition world class sales tools, competitive and market intelligence to overcome critical objections and support every stage of the selling process.
- Client Retention and Growth: Partner with the services team to develop high quality messaging, content and campaigns to support and drive client retention efforts including strategic and technical roadmap engagements and client success stories.
- Thought Leadership: Demonstrate clear and compelling points of view including unique approaches to solving problems with strategic insights and actionable advice for HealthcareSource clients.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 5-7 years of enterprise B2B software experience in core product marketing roles, or a combination of experience in product marketing, product, and sales roles, particularly solution consulting.
- Experience in developing Go-To-Market strategies (solution and services definition, packaging, pricing and positioning) for talent management, healthcare, or SaaS solutions strongly preferred. Bonus points for experience in more than one of these.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - Ability to represent marketing plans and strategic priorities to senior executives, sales, customers, top prospects, analysts and press. Ability to write exceptionally well, ability to conceptualize and even create compelling visuals, experience speaking in front of various audience sizes in extemporaneous and planned settings.
- Excellent relationship building skills - Ability to work across the entire organization with senior leaders to build consensus on product marketing priorities is a must. Must be able to develop and sustain relationships with key influencers, customers, top prospects and analysts.
- Thought leadership skills - Ability to demonstrate new points of views to the business and industry and set the intellectual direction for marketing the company's offerings.
- Social and community expertise – Ability to harness client enthusiasm via evangelist programs as well as the ability to leverage customer communities to drive communication, awareness, and brand loyalty. Experience with social platforms and “influence the influencer” strategies a big plus.
HealthcareSource® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.