Office Tour Photos
Tuned by BCG is part of BCG’s battle-tested approach to change management and is uniquely able to foster open-source engagement and cut through the noise of traditional communications. It’s a democratizing platform whereby communication content, dialogue, insights, and even decisions related to a change effort can be sourced from anywhere in the organization—constantly, and in real time.
We are seeking a motivated and innovative candidate with a “start-up” mentality to lead (both managing and developing alongside) a fast-moving team of engineers that augments traditional consulting engagements with software. Your strong leadership will guide this team to deliver best-in-class software to clients while expanding BCG’s capabilities by exploring new technologies. The ideal candidate has 5-7 years of full-stack development experience with deep Python expertise. Additional knowledge mobile app development is a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in Python and associate libraries
- Leading a small, collocated team of developers to implement product based solutions
- Developing scalable, secure, high performance solutions
- Helping to establish technical requirements
- Leading code reviews
- Applying engineering best practices and principles.
- Helping create engineering documentation when needed
- Creating and maintaining unit tests
- Developing and integrating with RESTful web services
Basic Job Requirements
Education & Experience:
- Degree in computer science or related field
- 5-7 years full-stack development experience
- Expertise in Python (additional experience in mobile is a plus)
- Expertise with MongoDB
- Familiarity with NoSQL
- Familiarity with Angular
- Strong knowledge of web, security, and networking protocols
- Passion to research, stay on top of, and implement new technical and industry advances
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial, and strong team player
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.BCG is an E-Verify Employer.Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
More Jobs From