Office Tour Photos
The Manager of Marketing Automation & Operations has the opportunity to shape the way we engage with both Buildium's prospects and customers. You will drive high performing demand and lead generation programs as well as customer engagement campaigns. You bring with you a deep knowledge of email tools, marketing automation strategies, a passion for lead attribution, scoring strategies and execution, and proven success in customer lifecycle marketing strategy and execution.
You will own the Marketo platforms success, advise on the future of marketing automation needs of the business, and serves as a key consultant on customer's journeys from acquisition through loyalty and retention.
What you'll do:
- Design workflows and create lead and customer flow strategies
- Manage lead and account scoring models
- Optimize our email programs within our Marketo platform & design net new nurture strategies to support various points in the customer lifecycle
- Partner with Sales Ops to ensure workflows and data are in support of Marketing strategies to both prospects, and customers.
- Consult & support Customer & Resident marketing teams as they build out marketing automation strategies to their audiences
Who you are:
- A minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience, ideally having worked across industries such as financial management, SAAS, or real estate software.
- Experience managing & growing marketing ops employees in their careers
- History of demonstrated collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams of writers, designers, marketing strategists, analytics leads, and sales ops experts is required
- Comfort becoming author and contributor to marketing operations documentation and processes
- Decent working knowledge of HTML
- Play an integral part in identifying needs for, and evaluating marketing technology needs in service of the organizations growth strategies, and support implementation (where needed)
- Daily management and upkeep of Marketo at the operations level, including list process and workflow management between Marketo & Salesforce; familiarity with MailChimp & other marketing automation systems is a big plus, but not required!
- Familiarity with Everage as a tool a bonus!
- Oversee day to day PM of marketing operations initiatives, including identifying business requirements and needs with stakeholders
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From