Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing for our Lexington, MA office.
Imprivata is seeking a Director of Product Marketing to lead the go-to-market strategy for our expanding identity and access management (IAM) product portfolio. The director of product marketing will be responsible for elevating Imprivatas position as the heathcare IAM leader through compelling messaging and content, and thought leadership to key market influencers and stakeholders, particularly chief information security officers (CISOs) and other IT security leadership. The senior product market manager will serve as an evangelist for the need for IAM in healthcare and why Imprivatas purpose-built solutions are best suited to meet customers challenges. This role provides data-driven and research-based market insights to shape the IAM business, assessing market needs and opportunities for solutions. This role works closely with customers, corporate marketing, product management, sales, and executive staff.
This position will be located at the Imprivata worldwide headquarters office in Lexington (Boston area), MA, USA and reports to the Vice President of Product Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the subject matter expert on IAM while tracking ongoing market trends, healthcare-specific developments, and requirements to inform the Imprivata long-term vision and strategy
- Lead industry analyst relations to ensure Imprivata is top-of-mind during IAM conversations
- Maintain a regular presence on relevant social media channels
- Serve as a company spokesperson and industry expert on IAM and the particular challenges in healthcare impacting IAM strategy
- Drive business strategy
- Work closely with the product marketing and product management teams to create and execute the go to market strategy and plans for the Imprivata IAM offerings globally, including positioning, packaging, pricing, licensing, and promotion
- Provide data-driven and anecdotal insights to shape the business, assessing market needs and opportunities for solutions through primary and secondary research
- Know the buyers, particularly the CISO
- Be the expert on the CISO and IT security team in healthcare, including how they buy and their buying criteria and how to effectively position in the market to ensure we always win
- Develop content
- Develop messaging and positioning and enforce it through creative avenues and materials
- Provide content expertise and leadership enabling corporate marketing to create effective brand awareness programs and to produce the necessary collateral, presentations, white papers, and success stories
- Bachelors degree in marketing, engineering, information technology, and/or computer science required. MBA preferred
- 7+ years minimum experience in product marketing or related function for technology driven solutions. Ideal candidate will have 7+ years of experience in IAM, IT security, healthcare technology, or related industry
- Experience with IAM solutions highly desired
- Experience as a company spokesperson though media, social media, industry analysts and other thought-leadership channels highly desired
- Experience with healthcare IT or cloud solutions desired
- Strong team player possessing excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage numerous simultaneous projects in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Consistently meet high performance standards including timely completion of tasks, project management, field sales support, and customer interaction
- Must possess proven matrixed team leadership skills and time management skills
- Approximately 20% travel required
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions from verbal and written information
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as metrics; the financial performance of the product; and the modeling of profitability for systems
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From