Office Tour Photos
You are part data-obsessed, part change agent, and wholly curious. Youre committed to creating processes, the reporting to track it, and know enough about building the piping to make it all happen. Youre a self-starter whos willing to go deep and navigate through ambiguity. People are constantly impressed with your ability to work with complex data sets and communicate actionable findings.
In this role, youll support the greater Marketing team and their initiatives through reporting, data analysis, and defining, tracking and analyzing performance throughout the entire customer journey. Youll sit on cross-functional operations teams whom youll collaborate with to drive better processes throughout the company. Youll also help build and troubleshoot challenges within the marketing tech-stack, and will be a partner to our Marketing Ops and Automation manager; together, youll drive attribution, tracking, and database & data strategy.
Applying your data and analytical skills, marketing knowledge, and business insight will be essential to help us identify new initiatives and optimize the ones we already have. Your work will have a direct impact on the success of the company.
What You'll Do:
- Define and drive day-to-day activities for Analytics and Data operations within Marketing
- Oversee major Marketing dashboards, including daily Marketing Pipeline reports, Monthly performance reports, and Quarterly ROI reports
- Drive & oversee Marketing attribution strategy within the organization
- Partner with your stakeholders to translate their business needs & goals into actionable KPIs and reports; Question the What, and begin with the Why.
- Be caring & responsive to the needs of the business (both inside and outside of marketing - its a great cross-org team)
- Identify insights from our data and provide suggestions to teams on how to optimize the programs we have in place
- Identify opportunities for us to test into new ideas based off of learnings
- Lead internal relationships with key technical and non-technical support teams to execute on business initiatives
- Build, maintain and present monthly, weekly and quarterly performance dashboards
- Assist with Marketo tracking and campaign execution when needed, in partnership with our Marketing Ops lead.
- Partner with automation specialist to plan and optimize performance of database marketing efforts
Who You Are:
- 3-4 years analytical industry experience; ideally within marketing
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience collaborating with teams inside and outside of the marketing organization
- Strong communication skills and desire to embrace and drive change
- Proven track record of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision
- Passion for and experience using data to discover trends and recommend actions
- Curious about marketing tactics and strategies
- E-commerce and/or SaaS experience a strong plus
- Experience in modeling, analysis and market research a strong plus
Benefits and Perks
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From