Office Tour Photos
Tripadvisor Restaurants provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At Tripadvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to join our fast-growing team as a Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, this position supports email, paid acquisition, and other marketing programs that develop Tripadvisors relationship with its community of restaurant owners. Youll drive B2B marketing initiatives forward with persuasive copy that motivates restaurant owners to take action and helps them to build their business.Youll help attract and educate restaurant owners by developing and implementing campaigns on various paid and organic channels, including SEM, SEO, and retargeting.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify and optimize key opportunities to influence customer behavior, drive key conversion events, and hit Tripadvisors Restaurant Solutions goals through offline and online marketing initiatives and promotional materials.
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Design/Engineering/Analytics to ensure seamless and optimized customer experience across marketing channels.
- Write copy for digital and offline marketing initiatives, including email campaigns, banner advertisements, print and web-branded materials, and more. Ensure all business communications consistently reflect the Tripadvisor brand standards for voice, tone, and strategic messaging across all touchpoints.
- Collaborate with the corporate copy team, creative team members, and project owners to determine messaging strategy, creative concepts, copy direction, and for feedback on copywriting of branding and marketing initiatives.
- Optimize our WordPress-driven site for search engines by performing industry keyword research, analyzing data trends, and collaborating with the Content Marketing Manager to identify technical and content-based opportunities to boost our rankings.
- Monitor and audit SEM, retargeting and digital marketing campaigns on various channels, including Google and Facebook. Manage external agency expectations, communication, messaging strategy and execution.
- Identify and launch new paid and organic digital channels to promote Tripadvisor services and products.
- Oversee the localization and versioning of assets into over 30 languages Tripadvisor supports
- Analyze and report on the results of each program, leveraging learnings to improve future performance.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in a global B2B ecommerce setting
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills to be able to think strategically and operationally
- Skilled storyteller with practical experience using the power of words to create content quickly and easily understood by a busy audience, ideally in an agency or in-house agency setting
- Results-driven individual with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of successful design and delivery of email, web, and other digital marketing programs that grow the business
- Must have a strong understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising copywriting, vs. long-form content or journalistic writing.
- Portfolio is required include samples demonstrating the above along with your resume.
- Solid understanding of content SEO tactics including but not limited to Google Keyword Tool, SEO titles & meta descriptions, keyword-centric copywriting, image optimization, site structure, link building
- Proficiency with at least one of the following tools: Google Search Console, Moz, SEMRush, Wordpress optimization, or similar
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking without sacrificing attention to detail in a flexible, fast-paced environment. Open to change and new ideas.
- Must be a team player and enjoy collaboration. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team is essential.
- Experience of working in an international environment/organization preferred
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred
More Jobs From