As a Product Manager at Cargo, you will drive the product transformation for one of the fastest growing startups, with millions of passengers, drivers, and partners using your product around the world. You will be collaborating with a small team of industry experts during a time of rapid growth and product evolution to help Cargo become owners of the in-transit experience.
You will play a critical role in planning and executing the cross-company product roadmap, with a unique focus on international expansion, maintenance and growth. Alongside our exclusive and global partner, Uber, Cargo is expanding to new cities and countries. You will control the product roadmap for these new international markets, joining a team that lives to improve the lives of our users.
Were looking for candidates who are entrepreneurial, data-driven, and passionate about the opportunity to make a big impact on our users. You will be responsible for gaining user empathy through communication with users and stakeholders, wireframing, prototyping, testing, and iterating on new and existing features to delight our users and make their lives better.
- Lead product for our international platform by designing services and initiatives that provide value, build with scale, and fuel growth.
- Work closely with engineers and cross-functional members to define, prioritize and execute on a product roadmap that solves real problems or creates new opportunities.
- Manage the deployment process of new features across the company, including release notes, deployment demos, and internal training.
- Aggressively maintain sprints by removing blockers and ensuring features satisfy requirements in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses on user issues and opportunities to inform product decisions and prioritization.
- Participate in overall product strategy and planning conversations. Continue to help define the next steps for Cargos product development.
- Past experience in successfully leading products from ideation to implementation.
- Track record of finding empathy for the user to translate problems into solutions.
- Experience translating user flows to product requirements, and managing a project from requirements to completion.
- Outstanding communication skills and at every level - within teams, to leadership, to users, and particularly with engineering.
- Experience running A/B tests and comfortable with analyzing data
- Top-notch prioritization and organizational skills. Excited by the idea of managing multiple responsibilities at once and ruthlessly prioritizing for impact.
- Working knowledge of scrum and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency with Asana or similar software (JIRA, Trello, etc.).
- Familiarity with API's and databases, with an eagerness to learn.
Perks & Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy; take time when you need it
- The chance to travel to cities across the US (and possibly internationally) for work
- Tons of snacks in the office at all times!
- A great culture of collaborative and engaging coworkers
Cargo is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Cargo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Were the leader in the creation of the passenger economy and changing the way people think about on-the-go retail. Whether its an energy drink to give you a boost, a granola bar to feed your hunger while on-the-move, or a charging cord to keep your mobile productivity going, we use a sophisticated operations process and easy-to-use technology to give rideshare riders what they need right when they need it.
For the rideshare drivers who have Cargo in their vehicles, our service is a great new way to increase their earnings during a time when every dollar counts. And best of all, Cargo costs drivers absolutely nothing! We handle the entire process of acquiring inventory, shipping products to drivers needing a restock, and processing purchase payments. Drivers simply put a Cargo box in their vehicle and watch their earnings grow.