Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Interaction Mobile Designer to design engaging experiences for travelers worldwide. In this role, you will map out end-to-end user flows, and build user interface mockups and prototypes.
What You Will Do
- Partner closely with product, research, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions that deliver on key business and user metrics
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process with wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, mockups and/or high fidelity prototypes
- Deliver designs that communicate consistent, effective experiences and are in alignment with our brand strategy
- Play a role in shaping the future of Tripadvisor by collaborating with stakeholders and team members to brainstorm new features and functionalities that enhance the experience
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 5 to 9 years of design experience with a focus in interaction design
- Degree in human-computer interaction design, graphic design, communication arts, or related field
- Online portfolio that showcases recent examples that demonstrate originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, communication, and organization skills
- Experience leading user research to ensure design solutions are solving for core user needs and then distilling/incorporating that feedback via iterative design
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Principle, Lottie, and ProtoPie
- Experience shipping many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create delightful, consumer-oriented experiences
- Familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for web and native platforms
Why Design for Tripadvisor?
- Awesome brand. Global audience. Collaborative environment. Cool teams. Design & influence for a living. Plus free lunch, every day.
More Jobs From