The Motus Technology team is looking for an execution-oriented and passionate Senior Product Manager to oversee the execution of several key roadmap initiatives. Our team is always looking for new ways to enhance our product offerings, so you will be charged with identifying areas for improvement and proposing solutions that maximize benefits while minimizing efforts and costs. You will help us deepen our understanding of our user base by leading research/user feedback initiatives, serve as an expert product resource for the rest of the company, and use visual artifacts ensure our development teams execute product requirements successfully.
This role is ideal for a technology-minded problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Product and will provide you with the opportunity to work with a tight-knit team and serve as a mentor to junior team members.
- Work with product leadership and stakeholders to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Own the execution of your roadmap.
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders and customers to mitigate crucial gaps prior to product release; advocate for fixes and features that will enhance the user experience.
- Evangelizes for future product solutions through presentations backed by user, market and competitive research.
- Collaboratively work with Development, Quality Assurance, peers, and stakeholders in designing and implementing product solutions that address our users and company needs.
- Gather, vet, and prioritize ideas and requirements for potential product enhancements to Motus existing and new product offerings.
- Assess impact of multiple solutions and advocate for the best solution based on expertise, experience and strong knowledge of the competitive marketplace.
- Identify and evaluate product usage metrics to inform future product offerings.
- Produce clear and concise requirements, user stories, flow charts, etc. for all levels of complexity while maintaining high standards of quality.
- Execute User Acceptance Testing, while providing guidance to team on UAT and areas of risk; facilitate discussions and independently provides clarity to the Development and Quality Assurance teams.
- Ensure expectation alignment and the solicitation of feedback from stakeholders throughout the planning, execution, and release process; negotiate, influence and provide expertise to facilitate discussions.
- Manage, identify, anticipate and mitigate risks associated with implementing new solutions.
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Technology or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager required
- Experience with scrum framework as a product owner and/or scrum master
- Previous SaaS (software-as-a-service) product management experience preferred
- Experience with both web and mobile platforms
- Proven ability to work on multiple initiatives at once with competing deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent judgment when prioritizing the product roadmap by balancing customer needs, market readiness and company goals
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Ability to lead, empower and mentor a team and raise the quality of their work
- Strong analytical experience and the ability to interpret data to support business decisions
- Superior communication and presentation skills within and outside of the organization.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Interest in latest software and technology trends
- Knowledge of principles of A/B and multivariate testing
For companies with mobile workers that drive for business, we are the most accurate mileage reimbursement and tracking solution available. The way we see it mileage tracking and reimbursement dont need to be complicated. With an automated technology solution, companies gain visibility into their mobile workforce and accuracy in reimbursing every employee based on how much they drive and where they drive. The result? More time for employees to be productive in the field and sustainable cost savings for the business. You wouldnt reimburse someone for a client dinner without a receipt, so why should mileage be any different?
Compensation & Benefits:
Motus offers a competitive compensation package. Our company-wide comprehensive suite of benefits includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401(k), unlimited vacation, time-off for volunteering, and more.