Office Tour Photos
TriNetX is the global health research network that revolutionizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the generation of real-world evidence. TriNetX combines real time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought. The TriNetX platform is HIPAA and GDPR compliant. For more information, visit TriNetX at http://www.trinetx.com or follow @TriNetX on Twitter.
We are looking for extremely talented, energetic, and motivated individual to join our team as a Software Engineer in Test.
As a Software Engineer in Test you will be responsible for the following:
- create and document test strategies and test suites
- document test results
- participate in requirements, design, and code reviews
- validate and verify software components
- conduct end-to-end business scenario testing
- install and configure TriNetX software test environments
- create test plans and test data sets
- run manual and automated tests for online and batch components
- Expand and maintain our API test automation framework using Cypress
- Expand and maintain our UI test automation framework using Cypress
- Expand and maintain our utility toolkit test framework
- Develop and maintain internal tools to aid our development team using Python and Unix shell scripts
- Provide QA status in daily scrum meetings and testing efforts estimations in sprint planning.
Required Skills and Experience:
- This role requires capabilities to work with work with our development and testing team to build robust automated testing suites requires the following skills and experience. Healthcare software testing experience is strongly desired.
- Experience testing software deployed in environments with the following types of technologies. (preferred vendors listed after each technology).
- Java framework for RESTful web services using JSON (Dropwizard preferred)
- AWS security and monitoring (Elasticsearch preferred)
- Message broker (RabbitMQ preferred)
- Relational databases (Vertica, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle preferred)
- In memory databases (Redis preferred)
- Distributed database (Mongo preferred)
- Hosted platform (AWS preferred)
- Automated testing tools (Cypress preferred)
- Experience testing software developed with the following coding languages:
- SQL Stored Procedures
- Unix shell scripts (Bash preferred)
- Windows batch scripts
- Experience testing in an Agile (Scrum) environment where we believe in collaboration, code/design reviews and lots of automated tests.
- Experience in planning, developing and maintaining test automation framework and test suites.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree, or equivalent QA/Testing experience.
Local Candidates only. No recruiters please. No candidates submitted through outside agencies will be considered.
More Jobs From