Office Tour Photos
Salsify is seeking a highly motivated, dynamic, and driven Strategic Account Manager who has previous SaaS experience and an affinity for solution selling. As a Strategic Account Manager at Salsify you will take our Product Experience Management (PXM) solution to the international marketplace. Strategic Account Managers are responsible for taking a strategic sales approach to further sell and expand Salsifys presence and relationships within a small group of named clients comprised of the most well-known brand manufacturers in the world.
We have found that the most successful Strategic Account Managers are masterful storytellers who can weave a complex solution into connecting with brands and optimizing how they are navigating the ever-changing e-commerce landscape. Salsify is seeing incredible success and growth both internally as well as with our clients. Our Strategic Account Managers are key drivers in Salsifys continued relationships with our clients on the worldwide stage. We are seeking those high achievers who continue to set the bar and are true evangelists in their sales approach and follow through.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and our mission is empowerment. Our hiring process involves recognizing all facets of motivation, drive, success, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Strategic Account Manager Success Profile:
- Spent the last 8+ years exceeding an assigned quota within an assigned customer base
- Selling SaaS to business units and key personas that include CMOs, VPs, & Directors
- Experience working within a named account model
- Leveraging and optimizing relationships with key accounts in the Fortune 100/500/1000 space
- Hunt for new opportunities within our customer base and employ a proven sales process that builds business value, evangelizes Salsify with support of our internal champions, and closes contracts
- Executing multiple complex sales processes concurrently
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned quota associated within assigned customer base
- Manages the executive level relationships at our largest customers to ensure business value is delivered and renewals are executed
- Works cross-functionally with Salsifys key internal teams, including sharing updates with the executive team, feeding information to the product/engineering team to help influence the product roadmap and collaborating with the customer success team to ensure our customers are successful
- Professional sales training and adherence to a repeatable sales process, experience with MEDDIC is a plus
Strategic Account Manager Details:
- This position allows for the ability to work remotely or at our headquarters in Boston, MA
- Occasional travel is required (roughly 25%)
- Competitive base plus commission compensation structure
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From