Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to learning
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
As Hello Alfreds platform scales to help people throughout the United States Come Home Happy, the needs of residents are rapidly evolving. In this key role, you relentlessly source enterprise deals, building strong relationships with our partners along the way. You find, support, develop, and hand off leads that result in building partner relationships. You own the sales process: from leads to closed sales, building a strong pipeline of partners. You are systems-minded and solutions-oriented, with a passion for rethinking residential real estate and urban living.
How youll help us to be successful
- Act as an ambassador of Hello Alfreds mission, brand, and product -- every email, text, phone call, or meeting represents our team and what we stand for
- Leverage skills in emailing, cold-calling, and other various outreach efforts that ultimately result in successful enterprise-level sales
- Clearly communicate the value of Hello Alfred technology and services to Real Estate industry stakeholders
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales and KPI targets
- Help us identify, document, and build best practices, contributing to our sales playbook and toolkit
- Strong attention to detail in tracking and capturing inbound/outreach efforts through our CRM
- Manage swift exchange of proposals and contracts to lay the groundwork for a strong working relationship
What superpowers youll use
- Your natural ability to build report while educating prospective clients
- Your passion for innovation in the Real Estate and PropTech industries
- Enthusiasm for communication and speed
What else youll need
- 4 Year University Degree Graduate
- 1+ years of Sales Experience Preferred
- Exceptional active listening and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and close the loop ensuring strong relationships and front lines of communication
- Coachability, bias towards implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft - our team thrives on feedback, radical candor, and improvement through reflection
- Background in enterprise and/or SaaS sales preferred
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only can love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.
More Jobs From