Office Tour Photos
- Learn Salsifys ROI, value proposition and customer stories to create intrigue in our prospects and develop solid business conversations
- Leverage sales and industry best practices to identify and qualify our next ideal customer
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in the CRM tool - Salesforce
- Collaborate with Account Executive team to develop territory and strengthen pipeline
- 1-3 years experience in a professional environment - bonus points for B2B Software Sales
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading, persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Enthusiastic and self-starting
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce and LinkedIn
- BS, BA degree or equivalent is required
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary with incentive based bonus
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance plans with FSA
- Stock Options
- Disability and Life insurance
- Generous vacation time
- Commuter Benefits & more!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf. With the constantly changing needs of brands in the modern retail environment, Salsify consistently innovates with new, expanded functionality so brand manufacturers can operate more efficiently, win more sales, and grow market share. Salsify pioneered the first Product Experience Management (PXM) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with a growing roster of thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Salsifys employee growth and unique culture earned the company numerous Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets including: Fortune Magazine, Boston Business Journal, Top 50 Cloud Computing to Work for by Glassdoor, and Top 10 Medium-Sized Workplaces by Boston Globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
More Jobs From