Office Tour Photos
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide. Digital consumer intelligence combines digital, survey, social and first-party data sources with data science and AI. This enables organizations like Unilever, Walmart, and Dell to find the signal in the noise, bring market research into the digital era, and understand consumer and market trends in real time. Home to over 500 people from 30+ different nations, Brandwatch is a place that challenges, motivates and supports its diverse staff to find answers to new problems in an ever-changing social world. Better. Bolder. More Brilliant.
Professional Services is a core component of Customer Success at Brandwatch. As a team, we strive to enable and advance our clients use of social data across their organisations by delivering bespoke solutions and subject-matter expertise that have a real business impact.
As we continue our global expansion, we are hiring a customer-focused Social Media Data Analyst to join our dynamic Professional Services team in Boston. This is an exciting opportunity that offers varied, hands-on work and the flexibility to learn, grow, and develop in the constantly changing landscape of social intelligence.
Were looking for someone who:
- Loves using data to tell stories
- Thrives on helping people and deeply understanding clients needs
- Wants to work with a wide variety of brands and use-cases across different industries
- Is a credible, engaging communicator with the confidence to interact at all business levels
- Can effectively translate technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Has a keen eye for detail and a knack for optimizing within constraints
- Prefers a hands-on, forward-thinking approach
- Solves problems for fun and enjoys testing limits
- Has experience working independently and juggling multiple deadlines
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert user and advocate of the full Brandwatch product suite
- Implement effective, scalable social media measurement solutions on behalf of Brandwatch clients
- Consult with clients and colleagues regarding social media data and its use in business settings
- Push the boundaries of social data analysis by crafting solutions for complex requirements
- Lead client meetings as a subject-matter specialist, and represent your own work in a clear, engaging manner
- Take ownership of a set of enterprise clients as a consistent platform and technical advisor
- Provide feedback to guide new product development
- 2+ years of analytical business experience
- Experience in analyzing large datasets, simplifying complex data, or working with unstructured text
- Ability to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data
- Familiarity with social media communities, networks, and tools
- Experience interacting with clients and/or presenting complex information to stakeholders
- Exceptional time-management and task-management skills
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with Microsoft and/or Google suites (in particular spreadsheets, presentations, documents)
- A degree in an analytical or business-related subject, or equivalent experience
- Ability to accommodate occasional domestic and international travel
- Authorization to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
Icing on the cake:
- Familiarity with a programming language (Python or similar)
- Familiarity with basic statistical concepts (distributions, significance, sampling)
- Fluency in an additional language would be a bonus
What we offer:
Benefits: We offer a customizable set of benefits, including health/dental/vision coverage, 401K/retirement funds, generous paid vacation, and commuter benefits.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 10 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyones voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Boston operates with the highest level of integrity and keep our code of ethics in mind for everything that we do. Our light-filled office has a kitchen bursting with snacks, fresh fruit, and fridge stocked with drinks and, of course, coffee.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From