Office Tour Photos
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Billing Associate to join our Accounting team within our Finance division. Your job will be to perform billing and AR related processes which include contract review, order entry, bill creation and distribution, revenue scheduling, customer care and financial reporting. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are a strong communicator who enjoys identifying opportunities for process improvement. You thrive in fast- paced environments and work well cross-functionally to achieve quick results for clients.
The Team: Our Accounts Receivable team works cross functionally to ensure accurate and timely invoicing. They also work to continually drive process improvement, leading to client satisfaction.
- Coordinate monthly invoicing process, ensuring invoicing, related revenue and AR is accurate, complete, and in compliance with customer contracts as well as Sarbanes-Oxley controls
- Participate in various billing projects as well as cross-functional initiatives to drive process improvements and customer satisfaction by striving for zero billing errors
- Participate in and manage the period end closing activities including account analysis and reconciliations
- Assist in preparing audit schedules for external and internal auditors as well as provide support for auditor information requests
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience in a production Finance or Billing Operations environment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comprehensive sense of urgency and ability to execute efficiently on a variety of timelines and deadlines
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From