Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to join our Group Segment team within our Marketing division. Your job will be to organize and execute multi-channel campaigns that generate new business leads for our Group business (independent medical groups with 7+ MDs) and advance existing opportunities for the sales team. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are a strong communicator who is able to work collaboratively with different stakeholders across the business. You are organized and detail oriented and able to execute projects effectively, on time, and within budget. You are able to identify the tasks needed to complete a project and take action on them. You think creatively about how to engage prospects, and like to think outside the box.
The Team: Our Group Marketing team is responsible for helping drive new and existing business in the 7+ MD independent medical group space by understanding the buyers and delivering a value proposition through creative marketing strategies that drive them into market with athena. Their efforts create opportunities for our sales team to continue to grow our network.
- Develop and implement multi-touch, multi-channel programs including both inbound and outbound tactics
- Track all marketing efforts
- Partner with sales to and other cross-functional partners to deliver creative marketing programs
- Partner with the events team to ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Bachelor’s degree; 1-3 years’ experience in marketing
- Impeccable project management skills and highly detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion; produce results on time and within budget
- Self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (we were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From