Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Financial Analysis Associate to join our Finance team. Your job will include expense modeling, participating in the variance analysis for monthly management reporting as well as the monthly forecasts and annual budget and long range planning. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are a proactive self-starter with strong organizational skills. You’re able to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization and thrive in fast-paced environment. You maintain confidentiality when dealing with confidential information.
The Team: Our Finance team supports senior leadership by analyzing and understanding the results of the company from both a financial and operational perspective to help drive strategic business decisions.
- Support the management of the annual budget and quarterly forecast process within TM1.
- Prepare and review of the monthly and quarterly expense reporting.
- Develop and/or assist in the creation or improvement of various expense models for all assigned areas within the organization.
- Analyze and incorporate financial and/or production key metrics into the planning process and modeling.
- Bachelors’ degree in a related field, previous work in a high-growth company desired, high-tech public company is a plus
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (primarily Excel)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From