Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Sales Operations and Contract Associate to join our Sales Operations team within our Finance division. You will create proposals, contracts and reports to support our Sales teams, helping to expand our network of providers. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are an adaptable, highly motivated individual looking to showcase your operational and contracting expertise in an exceedingly fast paced environment. You enjoy learning and collaborating.
The Team: Our Sales Operations group is a team of 25 within our Accounting function. With over 115,000 (and climbing) providers on our network, this team works hand in hand with our Sales teams to put contracts in place to bring new providers onto our network.
- The Sales Operations & Contract Associate will provide support to the Sales and Customer Success teams by developing and processing athenahealth contracts.
- The Associate will also focus on operational improvements to streamline and scale Sales Operations processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in a contracting or Sales Operations role
- Experience with CRM system preferred
- Proven and effective communication skills
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Our Mission: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you crave transparency, innovation and the ability to make an impact, you’ve come to the right place. Being an athenista is all about taking initiative, questioning the norm, making things radically simple and celebrating diversity. Our 5,100+ employees work hard towards a cause that impacts every one of us, healthcare, and we take the time to celebrate company accomplishments and our people.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee well being such as commuter support (Wewere named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From