Youll click with us if you
- Practice empathy
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Are thoughtful, self-reflective and always open to growing
- Speak up with radical candor
- Approach your work like an owner
- Have a high and ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Always do things the right way, even when its harder
- Believe that #oneteam is greater than the sum of its parts
- Leave no loops unclosed
Named one of the Top 50 Worlds Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, Hello Alfred is the worlds largest real estate service platform, quickly becoming the standard technology in urban living. Were on a mission to build intuitive, personal help and anticipatory technology into one of the most important space in our lives: our home. As a startup at the intersection of four multi-billion dollar industries- real estate, technology, service and commerce - Hello Alfred is a new kind of company, thats trusted to serve consumers past their front door.
Partnering with the largest real estate developers in the world, Hello Alfreds footprint has grown rapidly in the last three years and currently operates in 16 markets with over 300 employees.
We are looking for extremely inspired and talented people to join our team at a moment of extreme growth.
Do you want to build and grow the next iconic brand consumers trust? As the ideal candidate, you are passionate about brands and design; a creative thinker, with proven experience setting and executing a marketing strategy to build brand equity and adoption. You enjoy and are talented at brand storytelling and immerse yourself in the topics and industries within which you work. You have an outgoing personality, love interacting with other people and get a kick out of creatively solving problems. You have big ideas but are able roll-up your sleeves and work in a small team environment; equally comfortable setting high-level strategy as you are getting into the weeds of execution .If you balance this creative energy with analytical mindset, and detailed orientation this is a great role for you.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead the marketing program across channels, build experiences and offers customers will love and rave about and work with a cross-functional team of experts.
The ideal candidate is passionate about building brands and telling impactful stories across a variety of marketing channels. This is a key role within the Marketing team, and will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans in order to grow brand awareness and help drive customer acquisition and retention.
How youll help us to be successful
- Lead, develop, and execute brand strategies that will generate revenue growth, drive purchase consideration across target customers, and meet business objectives.
- Elevate and standardize the brands aesthetic and voice across all channels.
- Lead & strategize the launch and campaign strategy for new products and initiatives.
- Measure, track, and optimize all communications programs to drive stronger revenue growth and continuous improvement within the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across Business Development, Tech, Creative, Merchandising and Product.
- Lead the overall planning, impact and effective alignment of brand-related areas (brand positioning, brand values, brand messaging, brand communications) to drive an overall awareness, affinity and cohesive message.
- Implement marketing best practices and test new marketing methods and strategies for driving sales.
- Stay on top of brand marketing trends and campaigns inside and outside of the immediate competitive circle.
What else youll need
- At least 5 years' experience in luxury brand and marketing strategy/execution
- Experience building a brand and telling the story from scratch highly preferred
- Understand quantifiable marketing ROI metrics
- Experience with content creation (management of)
- SEO and web analytics
- Ability to demonstrate examples of brand development and execution
- Ability to present and pitch creative concepts and ideas
- Comfortable working in a results-driven, revenue focused, metrics-based organization.
- Driven, analytical nature, with entrepreneurial spirit that excels in lean organizations
- Excellent problem-solver with a get it done attitude & self initiated drive
- Willing to roll-up sleeves to take on nitty-gritty executional tasks that come with an early-stage start-up
Hello Alfred is a hospitality and technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in our lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust in their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, and its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- and third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
As a result, we build products people not only love, but trust. Human-powered technology with heart.
Find out why Fast Company named our four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World and join us on our mission to build the future of urban living where help is a given.
More Jobs From