Office Tour Photos
Are you an exceptional Software Development Manager with an aptitude for energizing and managing people and a take-charge personality who will be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done?
We are building a new development team for our SiteBuilder.com brand and have a position open for a Software Development Manager who is passionate about driving quality for our customers. You will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with, architects, developers, quality engineers, product managers, and our User Experience group.
What youll do:
- Serve as the engineering leader and technical expert for front-end developers
- Instill and drive a delivery-focused culture while promoting a fun, hardworking workplace
- Motivate and inspire teams to drive business value as well as associate engagement and job satisfaction
- Help teams scope and create project plans around key business initiatives
- Drive the professional development of developers on the team
Who you are:
- B.S. / M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years in a development role with at least 4 years managing teams
- Experience with Agile including Scrum or Kanban
- Proficient in a modern front end framework (preferably React)
- Proficient in a modern programming language (preferably .NET, JAVA)
- Exposure to Azure/AWS/Google Cloud Platform
Why youll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know youre more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you cant learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when youre not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And dont miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosies place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesnt matter to us, because theres plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if youre really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From