Office Tour Photos
Meet CarGurusthe #1 visited online car shopping website in the US. At CarGurus, were building the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace where its easy to find great deals from top-rated dealers.
Founded in 2006 by Langley Steinert (co-founder of TripAdvisor), CarGurus is a technology company with a passion for data and its power to simplify every aspect of the car shopping experience. Using proprietary technology, search algorithms and innovative data analytics, we provide unbiased validation on pricing, dealer reputation and vehicle history.
Are you a problem solver looking for your next role in an ever-changing industry? If yes, our Customer Success team is looking for you!
We will be building out our Customer Success organization with a Partnership team. The Customer Success Partner will work alongside the account managers, marketing, and support teams as an additional resource to help existing CarGurus customers get the greatest results from our partnership. This opportunity will allow you to find opportunities for engagement; be flexible and dynamic on how to appropriately support clients; and have a passion for helping clients learn the tools and techniques to help deliver even better value from their CarGurus relationship.
Since this role will not have a play book, you will nee to dive into conversations with dealers to understand their current use of the CarGurus tools and resources. From there, you will develop a plan to further demonstrate those tools. Whether with an account for a day, a week, or months, you will seek the challenge of catering your approach to that specific dealers needs and developing a plan on how to make a meaningful impact in a short amount of time.
Candidates must have excellent presentation, analytic, and problem-solving skills. Additionally, candidates should expect to be held accountable for results (as measured by more engaged, happy, retained, and growing customers) and take pride in their achievements.
What youll do:
- Engage dealer-partners to help them see improved success through better engagement with our tools and shoppers.
- Excel at collaboration and communication with both dealer clients and internal partners.
- Youll be responsible for identifying, strategizing a plan of action, and prioritizing the best opportunities and approach for engaging with clients to improve the return on this roles supplemental efforts in supporting dealers
- Be diligent about the use of CarGurus internal tools and processes to detail activities, learnings, customer feedback, and support the collaborative team-support approach with our clients
- Leverage a detailed understanding of the automotive sales industry and a strong empathy for dealers.
Who you are:
- 2+ years managing accounts/customers in a fast-growing, dynamic environment
- Strong ability to work autonomously and creatively to recommend solutions and approach as required by specific customer needs
- Proven track record of consultative approach including: extensive customer service experience, problem solving, solution development, presenting to clients, execution of plan, and value reinforcement
- Extensive knowledge of Automotive Dealer landscape and business challenges is required and with actual on-site experience
- Must be a coachable, open-minded learner and team player with strong communication skills to build both internal and external partnerships.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of innovation, curiosity and collaboration. True to our start-up roots, were nimble, flexible and hardworking. We have a great respect for testing and learning and a healthy aversion to scheduling meetings to discuss meetings. Lunch is catered daily. Gym membership is free. Foosball and ping pong are played often. Now a publicly-traded company, were as committed as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada, the UK and Germany with other markets on the horizon. Our offices are located in Cambridge, MA, Detroit, MI, Dublin, IE, and London, UK. If youd like to learn more, please visit our careers page.
Individuals seeking employment at CarGurus are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
More Jobs From