Office Tour Photos
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal. We save consumers and insurance providers time and money by operating the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
As the Email Marketing Director, your job will be to build a deeper connection between EverQuote and our consumers through multiple contact channels. Day to day, you will work to understand our consumers through mining our database, using external resources and leveraging the knowledge of so-workers. With this knowledge, you will build and monitor campaigns that move consumers through the purchase funnel while providing value to them every step along the way.
The ideal candidate blends complementary skills including being driven, analytical and collaborative. You will combine the ability to plan out complex projects with the capability to pivot as new data and opportunities are discovered. You will be asked to combine rigorous analytics with the art of consumer-focused marketing. In addition, our team flexes within a scrum methodology to achieve short and long-term goals.
- You will own the results for a consumer cohort from their through long-term loyalty.
- You will manage and develop a team of associates to exceed expectations while improving their skills and career trajectories.
- You will design analytics projects, develop results and leverage insights to create or refine marketing for your consumer group.
- You will be hands on with our databases using SQL and or Python to develop the insights you need to deliver a better and more profitable consumer experience.
- You will develop multi-channel campaigns targeted at specific consumer needs intended to move consumers through our consumer purchase product funnels.
- You will be given increasing autonomy as you prove increasing mastery of impacting consumer behavior.
- 5+ years of experience in a direct marketing/CRM/email marketing driven organization.
- Managed and developed a team of marketing analysts.
- A proven track record of understanding consumer needs through analysis.
- Expertise in email principles (design, build, and deliverability) and email best practices (A/B testing, campaign design, etc.)
- A strong ability to work cross-functionally on projects involving multiple stakeholders and bring them to completion successfully.
- Demonstrated analytical and technical ability including a practical knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to transition quickly and effectively from developing a plan to executing a campaign to conducting analysis.
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
More Jobs From