Bottomline is looking for experienced UX Designers to help evolve our global design system, enhance end-user experiences and create innovative digital/hybrid interactions.
At Bottomline we create solutions that help businesses pay and get paid through engagement and innovation. On joining Bottomline, new designers can look forward to being a part of a thriving, well-respected design practice with veteran leadership, advancing the culture of design at a major public product company, and having broad impact on the business overall.
This position is based out of Portsmouth, NH with some flexibility for working remotely
You will love this position if:
- You value improving customer experiences from end to end through drawing on a full spectrum of design principles
- You enjoy providing a strategic perspective on customer experience to product development partners, business line leaders, and global UX leadership
- You are adept at defining and communicating end-to-end user experiences to product development audiences and stakeholders through compelling design artifacts
You should have:
- Experience designing complex digital products, services, and experiences, including web-based, mobile, desktop, agentive and embedded
- Experience planning and leading multiple / large-scale / high impact design-centered efforts to improve product and service experiences
- Exceptional skills and background for design of complex business-to-business products, services, and applications
- Deep understanding of design methods and the composite user experience toolkit
- Knowledge of and ability to apply accessibility guidelines
- Strong leadership, facilitation and organizational skills
- Robust work portfolio illustrating thoughtfulness and quality
More Jobs From