Office Tour Photos
At Buildium were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our sales organization. Were passionate about helping small businesses succeed, while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an all-in-one property management software designed to help real estate professionals take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
Our sales organization is growing quickly and we offer a structured career path designed to help you master the skills which will help you take the next step in your career. Our team is based in Boston, MA and serves a national client-base selling a SaaS solution to the property management industry.
What you'll do:
- Work with prospects calling the sales to help support their business goals
- Learn and manage the business chat functionality and support prospect chat inquiries
- Initiate the Buildium sales process and schedule meetings for Sales Consultants which are set-up to deliver optimal value to potential customers
Who you are:
- Commited to using good judgement
- 0-1 years experience in sales/customer service
- Desire for and commitment to a career in sales
- An Interest in learning and challenging yourself
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Our commitment to you:
- Become a Buildium Platform and company expert by successfully completing our ongoing product and company trainings
- Participate in sales trainings designed to prepare you for a successful sales career at Buildium
- Learn best practices on how to use and maximize the value of world class customer relationship management software solutions
What makes Buildium different?
"Were a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Theres zero competition or micromanagementeveryone is the master of their domain, ready to collaborate wholeheartedly with one another and celebrate each others successes. Our determination to make our customers lives better and break records is contagiousyou find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
TL;DR => this will be the best company youve ever worked for. See for yourself...
Benefits and perks:
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium, were always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those arent just words on our wall they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what were building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
More Jobs From