Office Tour Photos
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our team's mission is to drive meaningful interactions between people and businesses. Central to this mission is the Location Infra Platform on which we build engaging location experiences for people and businesses and enable partner teams to develop customized products. As a Technical Program Manager, you will work with cross-functional teams and drive initiatives that will improve the accuracy and coverage of the Location platform. For example, this role will lead our indoor location initiatives that improve location accuracy in dense neighborhoods.
Are you passionate about helping those around you be more effective? Do you think about technology as a way to increase efficiency and change how businesses operate? Technical Program Managers work horizontally to create long term value for Facebook by promoting the right technologies and practices for productivity, product reliability, quality, and growth. You must have experience effectively collaborating both with external partners and cross-functional teams to drive results and go beyond execution. Excellent analytical and communication skills and comfort with ambiguity are essential. This is a full-time position based in Boston, MA.
- Articulate the technical requirements, goals and milestones for the Geo Positioning team.
- Develop and maintain partner relationships with other teams for adoption and usage of functionality.
- Build subject matter expertise in your area and stay up to date on technological developments.
- Communicate technical requirements to teams you depend on.
- Work with Product Management and Engineering teams to define your team's strategy.
- Make your technical stack transparent with great data sets, reporting and documentation.
More Jobs From