We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us write new systems in Go, containerized using Docker, managed using Kubernetes. We are obsessive about using GitHub to track not only our code, but also manage projects, prioritize user requests, and keep our work transparent across the company. We run our own state of the art compute and storage systems, meshed with cloud services for maximum availability, efficiency, and flexibility.
- Scale and enhance Cogo's multi-channel Internet marketing systems
- Build new APIs, services, and libraries that our new startups depend on daily to grow their businesses
- Help your users make effective use of the tools and services you build and support
- Be a leader in fostering and implementing sustainable coding practices such as TDD, code reviews, and feature-flagged live launch techniques
- Have 3+ years of professional programming experience and a BA/BS in CS
- Are fluent in at least two of the following: Go, Python, Java or C
- Have experience architecting and building highly scalable, distributed systems
- Prioritize work and provide accurate estimates for reaching business goals
- Thrive in an agile, team-oriented environment
About Cogo Labs:
- Were a long-running, successful startup incubator, with a strong startup culture and none of the startup anxiety! Our work is challenging and dynamic, but our environment is fun and supportive.
- We employ data-driven, analytical methodologies to build profitable large-scale consumer internet startups.
- We offer competitive salaries and benefits, along with substantive participation in the success of the companies we incubate.
- We are a diverse group with passions and interesting hobbies outside of work: musicians, athletes, filmmakers, gamers, authors, beer brewers, and whatever you are!
More Jobs From