Office Tour Photos
As an Integration Architect you will have the unique opportunity to join a successful and rapidly growing company in a leading client facing role. We have some of the worlds most interesting people working on highly advanced Big Data solutions that power the rewards & loyalty programs of some of worlds biggest and best brands!
The Integration Architect is the key technical professional responsible for helping our enterprise clients leverage the power of SessionMs customer engagement platform. This will involve the design and implementation of sophisticated API and data integration solutions - connecting disparate systems and assuring the smooth flow of massive amounts of datasets (we process about 4 billion transactions per day - in near real time!).
Ideal candidates will be creative, and critical thinkers, who can drive execution and handle multiple tasks simultaneously with efficiency and effectiveness. Additionally, they need to be solution oriented, process driven, fast learners, strong communicators and passionate about technology!
What were looking for in you
- Passion for customers, technology and great technical solutions.
- Technical solutions professional whose rich technical background and natural leadership skills allow you to successfully drive and own the technical aspects of multi-million dollar integration efforts.
- 5+ years experience in a client-facing, highly technical role that involved the integration and delivery of enterprise-level or SaaS solutions that involved data.
- Enjoys, and is capable, of getting into technical details to understand our high-volume performance platform and drive the highest levels of quality and performance.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Strong technologist with in depth experience defining and implementing solutions around some of the following concepts and technologies: API calls and integrations, web services, database solutions, ETL, and/or scripting (Python or Ruby would be great!).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other supportive program, or commensurate technology industry experience preferred.
- Confident and effective communicator able to work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, and Project Managers to define and achieve holistic business and technical objectives.
- Open-minded, great listener.
- Ability to travel 20-25%.
What were offering you
- Competitive pay, equity and excellent benefits.
- Opportunity to get in early to build a world-class organization, shape the future of our team, our product, and our company.
- Excitement of working on our high-volume - 4 billion transactions/day - and high-performance - 50 ms service response times - platform for some of the most exciting brands Coca-Cola, Air Canada, Chipotle, LOreal to name a few.
More Jobs From